Friday, November 04, 2005

Holy Crap!

Whoa, I've finally got a blog! I'm not sure what exactly I'll do with it yet, but we'll have to wait and see.

I've been a bit depressed lately, and I know that's the worst reason in the world to start one of these things. Let's hope it doesn't turn into a collection of bad-eighth-grade-poetry ramblings. No guarantees though.

I don't really have much to say now. I hope this thing isn't a total disaster. Cheers for now.

On a very happy side note, my blushing bride turns 25 today! I tell you, being with an older woman is where it's at.

Here's a link to some distraction... enjoy. I want to be this guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger fig-nuts said...

Jeff its Evan, glad to see you have sunk to the level of all the rest of us in the blogging world. Good luck. Hope life in D.C. is treating you and Deb well.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home