Monday, November 07, 2005

This post has no title

I got up and ran this morning. My legs are killing me. I've gained a lot of weight since the wedding, and my weight has always been a struggle, so I'm hoping that moving a little more will help me shed some pounds. I'm trying to eat better as well, but that's always the most difficult part.

I also smoked today... 3 cigs. Such a hard addiction to break. Guh. I've been doing pretty well lately, but I can't be trusted when I'm alone.

Trying to pay more attention to studies... I really buckled down and got some work done yesterday, but I'm still not paying as much attention to school as I should. Those of you who knew me as an undergrad know how I either studied way to hard or neglected studies altogether, and last year I barely studied or read at all (part of that was working 45 hours a week to pay rent, but hey...) so I'm doing better if you use that as a yardstick.

I still feel like I'm not approaching my life head-on. I need some friends up here.

Ok, enough of the ramblings. Great damn, I suck.

I'm also planning to make some mix tapes/CDs for friends of mine. I've lost some of my music edge (due to short funds, lack of free time, and my whininess about not having an iPod... I know, wah) and I want to use this to reconnect with people. If you're interested in one, let me know. I'm making one as a gift for my secret santa gift on Vagrant, and I owe Debbie's friend Alicia one too, so this will hopefuly be the start of regular thing.

Also, Joe, call me with your new #. I lost it.

2 Comments:

Blogger annie's mom said...

"Studied way too hard or neglected studies altogether.." yep, sounds like Jeff. Good luck with this year. I studied really well....the way too hard....until Evan came along. Tell Deb I said hi. I enjoyed looking at the wedding pics Evan took. I start teaching The Scarlet Letter next week. Wouldn't Dibble be proud?

6:05 PM  
Blogger fig-nuts said...

Mix-cd me.

now,

Damn it!

Evan

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home