Friday, January 13, 2006

From Dawn to Decadence

So I haven't posted in forever and neither have you.

Christmas was good, except for the visit to my mom's church (twas my church for 12 years or so... but it was my first visit for a Sunday service in 6 years). How were your holidays?

I started my final semester of lib school Tuesday. I'm taking a core course, Libraries in Society (should be interesting, as two activists-turned-librarians are teaching it), Humanities Information (taught by this man. I'm sure I'll be talking about it a lot, since it's so similar in structure and content to many of the humanities classes I took as an undergrad), and I began my internship at the Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division. It's tedious yet fun work and an amazing foot in the door.

I'm word-constipated right now. Hope all of you get back to blogging soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger annie's mom said...

Hi, Jeff. I think you deserve a comment on your entry, so I shall write one. I hope the LOC job is going very well. Evan says you're working with photographs. What exactly are you doing?

Have you read anything good recently? I'm finally reading Deep River by Endo. Fiffer gave it to me years ago...when I dropped Japanese lit to keep my sanity. He told me I had to read it someday and I am finally. I really like the book. Very thoughtful.

Anyway, say hi to Deb for me. We got your thank you note. And I got to show Evan, that yes, boys can write notes:)Take care.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home